Application for membership is open to everyone interested in dogs, and most people who share a common interest know the benefits of membership of the national body which promotes their particular interest.
Apart from the usual benefits of belonging to a national club, including full voting rights and eligibility for committees, the following are worth noting, even if already mentioned:
- Free Show Dates Diary & Car Sticker
- Free entry in the Breeders’ & Stud Dog Register (on the SKC database)
- Special Rates for seminars
- Free admission to Scottish Kennel Club Shows
- Reduced entry fees for Championship Shows
The current annual subscription runs from 1st January to 31st December
There are three categories of Membership: Single £17.00, Joint £25.00, or Junior £7.00.
- Joint Membership is available to spouses or two persons resident at the same address.
- Junior Membership is available to ages 6 - 18 years.
HOW TO JOIN
Simply complete the application form which can be found in the application forms section and send it with your payment instructions or a cheque/postal order to The Scottish Kennel Club, Paterson House, Eskmills Park, Station Road, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 7PQ. Please Note: Applications for membership must be approved by the Executive Council prior to membership packs being issued and entry onto the breeders’ register.